Volunteer Registration & Orientation
Due to Covid-19, we have new volunteer opportunities available.
- Our next virtual orientation for new volunteers will be held via GoToMeeting on Friday, Sept. 4 @ 10:00 am and Friday, Sept. 18 @ 10:00 am.
- Prior to orientation, please review & complete our required Volunteer Guidelines, Interest Areas & Liability Waiver & email back to Tammi Greco. Note: you will need to physically sign the waiver.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
The Job: sorting & stocking pantry shelves; sorting & packing deli, dairy, meat and produce from stores; staging for food distribution, beginning and end of shift cleaning
Shifts: Monday - Thursdays: 9am – 12pm or 3pm – 5pm
The Job: shopping and staging for food distribution, beginning and end of shift cleaning
Shifts: Monday - Thursdays: 3pm – 5pm or 6pm – 7:30pm (no more than 2 people in the building on the evening shift allows for those who are taking higher precautions to volunteer)
Food Distribution Volunteers
The Job: clients drive through and volunteers put groceries in cars, help to direct traffic and stage groceries for distribution; beginning and end of shift cleaning
Shifts: Monday - Thursdays: 12pm – 3pm
As volunteers return to work, we will be limiting the number of people in the building and ALL volunteers must follow these guidelines:
- COMPLETE THE COVID-19 DAILY SCREENING CHECKLIST AND SIGN OFF THAT YOU MEET THE GUIDELINES UPON ENTERING EACH DAY
- WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE STARTING YOUR WORK AND OFTEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- WIPE YOUR AREA CLEAN BEFORE STARTING YOUR WORK & THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- WEAR YOUR MASK AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN COMMON AREAS (NOT NECESSARY INSIDE OFFICES OR IN CUBICLES WHEN WORKING ALONE)
- KEEP 6’ DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND OTHERS WHENEVER POSSIBLE
If you are able to help, please:
- Complete our required Volunteer Guidelines, Interest Areas & Liability Waiver and email back to: email@example.com. (Note: you will need to physically sign the wavier before emailing it back to Tammi)
- Attend the virtual orientation via GoTo Meeting on Friday, Sept. 4 or 18th @10:00am.